As your unrivaled vehicle servicing specialist in San Francisco, CA, our auto repair shop is dedicated to offering each customer our undivided attention, our full expertise in auto repair and the highest quality tools and products, to get you back on the road as soon as possible. We use state-of-the-art computer diagnostics hardware and software to identify problems with your vehicle, and well-honed skills to resolve them. We’re happy to offer the following services on all makes and models of cars:
- Tune-ups and inspections: For all your routine tune-up, factory-scheduled maintenance and inspection needs, we offer efficient, quality services at competitive prices, including cheap smog checks and emission vehicle check-ups, tire and brake inspections, tire rotations, and lube, filter and cheap oil change service in San Francisco, CA.
- Repairs: Our ASE Certified mechanics in San Francisco, CA offer decades of combined experience and trained expertise to address any of your car repair needs, however big or small, whether you need transmission repair, radiator, suspension work, brakes repair, wheel alignments, air conditioning system, exhaust system, electrical systems or engine repairs. We also offer motorcycle repairs!
- Body: We also offer bodywork services to remove those nasty scratches, dents, scrapes and chips your car accumulates over the years spent driving in a crowded city. We’ll restore your car’s original finish to have it looking just like new again.
- Tow: For your safety and convenience, we offer towing service to our shop to ensure your car gets the repairs you need as quickly as possible.
- Drop off and shuttle service: We are proud to offer early bird and night owl drop box services for those who aren’t available to take their car in during our regular business hours, and we even offer a safe and reliable shuttle service to escort you to your home and office after dropping your car off!
- Wheel Alignments: Wheel alignment, sometimes referred to as breaking or tracking, is part of standard automobile maintenance that consists of adjusting the angles of wheels to the car manufacturer specifications. The purpose of these adjustments is to reduce tire wear, and to ensure that vehicle travel is straight and true. Call Pacific Auto Works for more detail!
For the best auto repair quality in everything from electrical system repair to fast oil changes, San Francisco, CA, residents can rely on Pacific Auto Works. Contact us for car servicing today!